Saturday, March 24, 2012

Light of The Earth















Born under a mystical crescent moon,
guided by beacons of Venus and Jupiter,
I am Alban Eiler, rising up thru the mist
bringing life while I declare my domain
upon this land for I am Light of the Earth.

Descendant of a golden manned king
passed down thru centuries, into mine,
his colours, are my colours, green and gold
the colours of life renewed in this landscape
beneath the spring sun of glorious warmth.

A Celtic harp flies from the barren tree mast
unfurling in the wind for all to inhale my scent,
I sail once again upon the ocean tides
bestowing the gift of notes high and sweet
throughout this day, I am Light of the Earth.

8 comments:

  1. Merci Mimi, and nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    Thanks for stopping by my site. I miss everyone, so it was so very nice to hear from you! Your poetry is like a sweet dark chocolate, so soothing and nurturing to the souls need for stimulating the creative senses. Your photography on your other blog is delightful and engagingly atmospheric ….it makes me want to write about those places. As always, I find your work filled with genius, power and magic…just lovely to behold! All the best to you, I hope to return to contributing to the challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could feel the power and light in each line, the music a wonderful backdrop to dawn. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, I am humbled with your kind words coming from an artist such as yourself. All I can do is smile and say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Creativity comes in many forms, you are a painter, I paint with words and my lenses. One of these days I shall paint with pigments and brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Cap'n :) There truly is music as the world awakes. Plus, a wee homage to me lineage for a special day. Slainte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeleine, a poem from me heart, thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)