Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Gary Glitter

 While cleaning a planter filled with Strawberry Mint this wee creature hopped onto me arm.



Sending the photo to friends as this subject of its origin was undecided.  Tree frog vs Toad.  The votes were, ummm, how shall I say all over from a peeping Tom to Nessie.  Alrightie I replied and emailed the photo to one of Canada's most respected naturalist with a help!  Michael kindly replied identifying Gary Glitter as a Grey Tree Frog.  Never having seen such colouring Gary will remain special. 

Sharing with https://ramblingwoods2.com/.  


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love!!! Hope you are well....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the cutest wee thing Michelle! Gary would have fit on the first knuckle on my thumb.
    All is very well here :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)