Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pittie pat, pittie pat

You’re here !
I welcome you with heart a flutter
Pittie pat, pittie pat, o bringer of life

I hear birds rejoice
on the morn walkies
Pittie pat, pittie pat, the song of life

I feel earth warming
uncovering new growth
Pittie pat, pittie pat, nurturing life

I see wonderous colours
as the sun rises
Pittie pat, pittie pat, reflecting life

I smell freshness
while gentle rains bathe me
Pittie pat, pittie pat, renewed life

I touch our beings
welcoming you once again
Pittie pat, pittie pat, as we spring to life

8 comments:

  1. i can relate to that...

    wanted to thank you so much for your loving blessings and good wishes to us both; our healing has come from such sentiments and we are incredibly grateful...thank you, my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braja :D, so very happy to have you back Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost hear flowers popping out of the ground !!!!!!!!!

    Rolling and easy on the eyes post. Hello from SpeedyCat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm – you capture the invigorating and healing qualities that comes with the balm of spring! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can ya tell I'm itchin fer Spring Speedy :D

    Thank you Cath, I wanted to capture Spring is such a perfect word after our winters.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl
    Spring has sprung - I love the gentle little repeated line.
    June in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. O that it has June, we welcome it more and more over the years
    Cheers ! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog..I do have your blog in my google reader....Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)