Monday, December 22, 2008

Ho Ho Hoooo



Santa has put something in me stocking early this year :D I’m honoured this Kissiemuch to be given this Christmas Spirit Award from Santa Robert at Black Tie & Sneakers. Me thinks he read too many of the seasonal ponderings, :D

The rules are, you must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award;

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award. P.S. Sorry folks I've tried but the linkie thingie is broken :( but you can find them over dere -->
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas, if you can’t limit it to 5
things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like, that can be 1 or 50, it’s up
to you but, you must pass it one to at least one person in order to keep the
Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment

Hhmmm, thingies I enjoy about this Silly Season

Spiritual, sacred music; Aaron Nevilles ‘Joy To The World’ will make you shiver and rejoice at the same time
Baking cookies :D
Lights, lights and more lights
PaperWhites and Amaryillieseses
Holiday Inn, Scrooged, Bad Elf, The Snow Queen, Shrek The Halls
only 5 eh Robert
Colours of red, gold and green
Sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles
Family, friends and love
Handing out the Christmas crackers and insisting everyone wears those paper hats
Okies I will admit, snow for Christmas Eve and Day and that’s it!


The one person who stands out during all the hustle and bustle is Santa Speedy over at Speedcat Hollydale. A bit ago he posted the most wonderful site dedicated to his granddaughter meeting the jolly ole fellow. I am sure all who read it had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. It is truly joyous and captures this season of wonderment and if you too have munchkins more so the better.

A very Happy Kissiemuch I wish for everyone and I thank you for pondering with me. Love & laughter to all, now break out the eggnog :)

8 comments:

  1. That is the nicest thing I have read in a long long time.
    I am so glad you liked my Christmas posts!!!!!

    You know, after blogging for quite some time, I have seen people dissappear from my page, stop talking to me, even give me a bad review. Something like this makes me smile as wide as my keyboard, and gives me new life knowing that there are folks like you that notice when I put emotion into some of my posts.

    You really made my day ... thank you so much!!!!!!!!

    I leave a hug here today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I can tell from you post that you are simply full of Christmas spirit. Have a wondrous and happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was indeed a wonderful post. You did a fine job giving his this well deserved award too.

    I ♥ Speedcat.

    You and yours have a very Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and you could not have passed this along to a nicer or more deserving person that Santa Speedy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speedy, I have always enjoyed your posts or should I say ponderings :D but your Christmas ones show your joy not only in the this season but in life. Thank you ! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric S, thank you, and may you and your family share in the magic :) Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee & Olga, merci :) That Speedy lad is a true gem in the Blogsphere. Merry Kissiemuch to you both, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)