Sunday, February 14, 2021

moulded joy

What a simple act of joy gives life to people...

A neighbour woman and young son

created penguins moulded from snow

and lined the park snowbanks with their creations.

Since their arrival I make a point of driving by every day

to ensure they are safe and sound.

When the snowplow buries them, they are replaced.

The grin on my face, as well as many others

who come to see the penguin parade, are priceless.

This is what we need more of simple acts of kindness

Thank you neighbour and young son.

You have no idea how much this means

to those who are barely holding on.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are safe and well in this awful times....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Michelle, thank you! Tis a trying time but we are strong :)

      Delete

Don't be shy. I know you've popped by :)